Monday, June 21, 2004

Aku rindu kat awek aku Aisyah...

asslamuaikum....



Aku rindu tul kat princess aku nie...even kekadang perangai dia aku tak leh nak predict but still I really2 miss her so much..I do love her from the bottom of my heart.Actually aku sebenarnye risaukan life dia kat shah alam...walaupun kat depan dia aku tak show..maybe because aku bukan jenis yg camtuh...but seriously i do worried about her.aku sebenarnye tak sanggup nak berjauhan dari dia.tapi kenapa dia tak paham.kenapa dia selalu kata aku tak ambik berat kat dia.itu yang buat kan aku pelik sikit.adakah sebab aku dah lama tak call dia.bukan salah aku.dia gak yg kata jangan call dia selalu and she mean that. so i repect with her desicion.but then she keep bugging me with word yg aku sendiri tak mampu nak katakan kat dia.but still I love her so much and i do care a lot.terus terang aku cakap.



"Thank for this lovely card, i do appreciate it and for this my heart is always yours forever.walaupun kita jauh...abang tetap sayang dan mengingati sayang..."

Can't Take My Eyes Off Of you

You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off of you.
You'd be like heaven to touch. I wanna
hold you so much. At long last love has
arrived. And I thank God I'm alive. You're
just too good to be true. Can't take my
eyes off of you.
Pardon the way that I stare. There's nothing
else to compare. The sight of you leaves me
weak. There are no words left to speak.
But if you feel like I feel. Please let me know
that it's real. You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off of you.

I need you baby, if it's quite all right,
I love you baby, you warm a lonely night. I love
you baby. Trust in me when I say It's OK: Oh pretty
baby, don't let me down I pray. Oh pretty






No comments: