Monday, September 27, 2004

Not In the mood

I'm not in the mood to go to work today. i donno why. i feel tired, bored and stress. what happen to me today. suppose i fell energetic and happy today but why this negative thought keep on coming into my head.warrrgghhh!!!!

anyway i have to finish up my work. minute meeting done....maintance report list done. attach network & wire casing, already done it.maybe i will go and check the key for staff hostel after lunch. it so bored just sitting in the server room. i have to go out. yup after lunch.

weekend...

i spend the whole holiday just watching anime at home. i just finish watching Gundam Seed. and now proceed to watch Gundam x. but on satuday, i when to my aunt house coz my family on my mom side is having a kenduri arwah. so all of aunt and uncle on my mom side is there. because of my mom side is all javaness people. i'm calling my aunt and uncle as paman and bibik. this the unique about my family on my mum side. unlike my family on my father side. to compare the harmoniest relationship between my father and mom side. i prefer my mom side. coz when we doing a kenduri or going to visited relative on raya eve.on my mom side we always go together ot work together.

i just spend my entire holiday just watching anime because azli went to a family day in cherating and hanapi is going to help his gurlfriend at her canteen. it's not that i just watching the anime from the morning till night. also do something else. like doing the housework.

on this weekend also i feel very happy coz i have receiving a call from someone that i miss so much. yup my best friend Nani has come back from overseas. and she is in kl right now. she said to me that she want to come to segamat to see me yesterday. but she couldn't coz her mother ask her to do someting. if not she might spending the whole day with me. . she also said that she will apply to her boss about continuing her study locally.if her boss approve. it mean that she will stay in kl. for that i can her if i have the the time to go to kl.

No comments: