Monday, August 30, 2004

Citer Pride

A Life Poem

Life can seem ungrateful and not always kind.
Life can pull at your heartstrings and play with your mind...
Life can be blissful and happy and free...
Life can put beauty in the things that you see...
Life can place challenges right at your feet...
Life can make good of the hardships we meet...
Life can overwhelm you and make your head spin...
Life can reward those determined to win...
Life can be hurtful and not always fair...
Life can surround you with people who care...
Life clearly does offer its Up and its Downs...
Life's days can bring you both smiles and frowns...
Life teaches us to take the good with the bad...
Life is a mixture of happy and sad...

So...

Take the Life that you have and give it your best...
Think positive, be happy let God do the rest...
Take the challenges that life has laid at your feet...
Take pride and be thankful for each one you meet...
To yourself give forgiveness if you stumble and fall...
Take each day that is dealt you and give it your all...
Take the love that you're given and return it with care...
Have faith that when needed it will always be there...
Take time to find the beauty in the things that you see...
Take life's simple pleasures let them set your heart free...
The idea here is simply to even the score...
As you are met and faced with Life's Tug of War

*just a simple poem to make us think how valueable our life is.

aku tgh jem nie. lambat tul la aku nak DL lagu nie. nak DL YM nie. geram lak aku. dah dekat 2 jam aku tunggu but still lambat nyer nak siap DL. maybe coz aku run 2 program DL sekaligus, tue yg buat kan dia lembab tuh.

sepanjang weekend aku, aku abiskan ngan family and friends, tue la rutin life cycle aku bila weekend datang, pagi for sure ka kat umah, petang sikit la baru kuar, aku tak suka kura umah tengah hari, ape nak carik kuar panas2 buta nie, baik dok umah tido, tapi kali weekend nie diffrent sikit. coz dari mlm sabtu samapi ke ahad aku dok layan JDrama 'Pride'. syok la layan citer nie. aku dah kata dah kalu takuya berlakon for sure citer tue mmg best nyer, aku masuk forum Jdrama, majoriti user bagi 10 out of 10 for this drama. for those yg tak tau pasal citer nie aku citer la sikit..



citer nie mengisahkan Halu(takuya kimura) menjadi kapten untuk pasukan hockey ice profesional blue scorpion kat jepang, Halu nie lak berkenalan ngan sorang pompuan nama dia Aki yang setia menanti pakwe dia selama 2 tahun yg meghilangkan diri....Halu nie sorang yg bersikap dingin dan telah berjanji dengan jurulatih or idola dia Anzai untuk tidak bercita dengan mana2 perempuan. so Halu and Aki telah membuat perjanjian pelik dimana mereka iaitu menjadi satu pasangan kekasih sementara. jika Pakwe aki pulang ke pangkuan Aki, so perhubungan nie terbatal la.....aku citer2 lebih2 tak syok la...korang nak korang kene tgk sendiri. but for those yg mmg minat Jdrama....mmmg tak rugi la beli citer nie, jalan citer yg menarik, susun lagi yg mmg lagi2 yg best dari Queen, mmg mengempakkan lagi citer nie....so kalu sapa2 yg nak tal lebih lanjut pasal citer nie...

aku bagi links kat bawah...enjoys....


http://www.j-fan.com/drama/drama.cgi?actio...2004&show=PRIDE

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/pride/

*nie lagu theme pride

I Was Born To Love You
by Queen

I was born to love you (love you...)
With every single beat of my heart
Yes I was born to take care of you
Every single day (single day...)
All right... Hey, hey
I was born to love you with every single beat of my heart
Yes I was born to take care of you every single day of my life

You are the one for me I am the man for you
You were made for me you're my ecstasy
If I was given every opportunity
I'd kill for your love
So take a chance with me let me romance with you
I'm caught in a dream and my dreams come true
It's so hard to believe this is happening to me
An amazing feeling coming through

I was born to love you with every single beat of my heart
Yes I was born to take care of you (honey) every single day of my life

I wanna love you, I love every little thing about you
I wanna love you, love you, love you
(Born) to love you, (born) to love you, yes
(Born) I was born to love you
(Born) to love you, (born) to love you, every single day of my life
I was born to take care of you every single day, day, day of my life

An amazing feeling coming through
I was born to love you with every single beat of my heart
Yeah I was born to take care of you every single day of my life
Yes, I was born to love you
Every single day...of my life
I love you baby

Yeah, born to love you
Yes I was born to love you Hey,
I wanna love you, love you, love you
I wanna love you
Yeah, yeah... Aha it's magic
I get so lonely, lonely, lonely yeah
I wanna love you...
It's magic Love you yeah, give it to me

No comments: