Sunday, December 09, 2007

Western Everybody


Why i like weekend. Coz on the weekend me and my house buddy can cook. Tengok la ape yang dok tergerak dan ape yang kitaorang rasa nak makan and on this weekend we choose to eat Western. My Fav dishes since it's not to hard to cook. ( I'll try my best to write in English today since it been a long time i'm not writing in english).

Anway Our Dinner Consist of Cheese Bread with Chicken Cream soup as an appetizer. I use delifrance french bread on not juz any other bread. I love delifrance coz their bread is much softer than other bread in the market...tergeliat otak aku nak pikir ayat... aku potong kecik roti tue, then aku bubuh la Cheddar Chesse kat atas dia dan bakar. Fuh...fuh... harum bau cheese nie.

Main course kitaorg lak Chicken Chop serve with French fries, Fruit Salad n' Baked Bean and all this dishes is homemade, bukan beli bungkus bawak balik umah ek. masak sendiri tue. and finally the finishing touch "Premier Salute Red Grape Sparkling" since kita tak leh nak pekene Red Wine dapat Red Sparkling pun tak pe la.

Then Dok depan Tv layan lak Movie. Movie kitaorg pick lak malam nie "No Reservation"...layan mmg layan... Kenyang perut kitorang malan nie.

No comments: